Well, here in West Texas we don't see a lot of snow, but after several days of light precipitation and sub-freezing temperatures there is still a bit of snow on the ground. The boys had fun at pre-school today. K's class got to eat Pizza in their Pajamas for the letter P. On the way home from school they requested that we build a snow man. Texas snow doesn't pack very well, but we decided to give it a try. It was about 16 degrees outside, so we decided to make a mini version. Nothing impressive about this guy (except perhaps his unique blueberry eyes), but we did have fun. Hopefully we can return to spring like weather in the next few days.
Oh, and please ignore the Christmas lights, obviously that's what I do.
I did also make it to the gym. I must admit my workout was only 40 minutes due to the damage that was done yesterday with 30 Day Shred. I can't believe how sore I am from a 20 minute workout!
By the time I returned to the Kid's Club tonight, E had already put on his snow boots (on the wrong feet, of course). I guess we were both ready to go home.
What Christmas lights?
ReplyDelete